How to work with us
As a large acute Trust and a world-renowned university, together we have a proven track record of working with industry partners, from small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
- The opportunity to work with world-leading researchers embedded in translational clinical research work streams
- Accelerated translation of experimental research activity into improved patient care
- State of the art infrastructure
- Core platforms to support our work, such as public and patient involvement and engagement, training and capacity development
- Niche research capabilities, such as Physical Activity Measurement
- Working alongside the NIHR Leicester Biomedical Research Centre
- Leicester Precision Medicine Institute, supporting expertise in proteo-metabolomics, MRI scanning and ethnic health
- Support through East Midlands Academic Health Sciences Network (EM-AHSN) for introducing new products into the NHS
To explore the opportunities available to work with our researchers, contact our CRF Manager, Sally Batham.